Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tempermental Bryson


Bryson at times seems to be a bit tempermental. Brian likes to call it "high maintenance" but I don't really care for that term. Some might even say he has a red headed temper but I wouldn't know anything about that. Tee Hee. Needless to say he wants it his way when he wants it and we better give it to him. He has a very cute bottom lip sticking out face that he makes. So this morning I was determined to catch a picture of it while he was screaming. I took these pictures in about the span of a minute. Very funny!



"Oh look they are taking my picture."

"I think I will smile now."

"Okay enough of that. Back to being tempermental now!"


"Please just pick me up already!"



This was the bottom lip sticking out face that I was trying to capture.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pics! They're all wonderful! I always tried to take crying pics, cause heaven knows that's a big part of the experience at that age...