Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bryson's First Trip to Lubbock


This weekend we traveled to Lubbock for a visit with Nana and Memaw. It was Bryson's first visit to Lubbock. He did very well on the long trip out there and slept most of the way. Nana's friends threw a baby shower for Bryson and Mommy. It was fun to show off our precious baby boy to all the excited ladies. See highlights of the trip below.

Nana, Shaun, and I. Nana is kinda crazy. She loves the color purple so she dyed her hair that color.


Playing in the grass.

Playing with Shaun.



The baby shower was such fun! Thanks to everyone who came and brought me fun new stuff. They even put my picture on the cake. I feel so famous.


I definitely was the center of attention at the party. All the ladies gathered around to get a look at me.



Here I am with Nana and Kathy. I got so sleepy and decided I needed to nap on Kathy's shoulder.




Krysten, Becca, and I



Aunt Karen and I are showing off my new hat.



No comments: