Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Day in the Life of a Three Month Old

Happy 3-month birthday Bryson! It is hard to believe that he is already three months old, and Brian and I actually survived those three months. Bryson is getting so big. He loves his bottles, sucking on his fist, and his newest trick of rolling from his back to his stomach. Which he does every evening right after I put him to sleep. So much for babies needing to sleep on their backs. He is quick to give you a smile and if you are lucky a giggle. Dare I say I think that he is ready to sleep through the night. We have had several successful all night stretches and hopefully that continues. He is finally sleeping in his room in his crib and seems to enjoy it quite a bit. Well I have included a few pics below to show you the exciting days in the life of a three month old.

Well we must start each day with hearty breakfast. I enjoy my bottle roughly every three hours so I won't bore you with pictures of each time.


Then of course it is time to read my book and play a little.

I also like hanging out in my swing.

I also like to help Mom in the kitchen. We were making dinner for some friends that had a new baby too!
I really enjoy watching big kids. Here I am with Jackson. Before I hit the hay I have to make sure I have a relaxing bath. I never forget my rubber ducky!
Getting all ready for bed. Don't you love my towel!Playing a bit before bed. I am really interested in the TV.
Off to sleep. Now days it doesn't take long before I roll onto my tummy. I really sleep better that way.

As you can see the life of a three month old is REALLY exciting. Mommy and Daddy are loving every minute we get to spend with Bryson!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Bryson is getting so big! I love his "day!" I don't know yet if I can go on Thursday - I may have a hair appt. But I'd love to get together soon!