Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hanging out with Daddy!

Brian has been traveling quite a bit so he and Bryson spent some quality time together this morning watching Horsepower TV.


Well actually Daddy was watching Horsepower TV but Bryson was more interested in chewing on his burp towel!


Bryson and I bought Brian tickets to the drag races at Texas Motorplex in Ennis as a Father's Day present. So he and Uncle Brandon headed out for a day of "more power." Brian had a great time watching all the powerful dragsters race. He called me at one point just so I could "hear the power!" Happy Father's Day honey! I am glad that you enjoyed the races.
Look at the dragsters!

See the smoke!! Look at the POWER!!
Another car, going fast, making smoke, and polluting our world. Can't you tell how excited I would have been had I gone?
Brian decided he needs one of these motorized coolers for next Father's Day. Since they cost about $400 he will have to dream about them forever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What do you mean I have to wait forever to get a coolermobile?