Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bryson Rolled Over


I have recently ventured out and am allowing Bryson to nap in his crib. I haven't been able to let go of him sleeping in our room at night yet. So the past couple of weeks he has been taking naps in the crib. He really loves to sleep on his tummy and so he usually naps that way. I know, I know you aren't supposed to let them sleep on their tummies, but boy does he sleep better. Anyway I digress. Last week I went to check on him because he was fussing and before my eyes he rolled from his tummy to his back. Now I just assumed that he was far too young for that, and it was a fluky incident. Well a few minutes into his nap today I heard him fussing again and low and behold the little stinker had rolled over again. And boy was he mad. I think he was ramming his head into the bars of the crib.

So what did Mommy do? Instead of comforting her child she instantly ran to get the camera and capture the scene for all to see.

What did I do next you might ask? I rolled Bryson back to his stomach and ran to get the video camera in hopes that I could capture him rolling over again in a live action shot. But of course, Bryson was not cooperating. Maybe I will have better luck next time.

2 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Quinn rolled over at 3 1/2 weeks and we freaked out!!!! We don't want him to be moving too fast! Anyway, cute pics of Bryson! Are y'all having a great summer so far?!?!

Meredith said...

He's getting so big and precious! Love the blog! I've entered the blog world as well...reidmichael.blogspot.com