Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stroller Skating

Today we met our friends Terri and Maggie at the Thunderbird Rollerink in Plano for Stroller Skating. They have it every Thursday from 9-12. You can skate and push your little one in the stroller. It was such fun. Bryson really enjoyed watching all the kids and listening to the music.

I've got my teddy bear and I am ready to go!

Here I am with Maggie.

Mommy and I. I think she got a good workout from skating and gabbing with her friend.

I had such a good time I crashed the minute I got in the car.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I can't believe that it's been 7 years since Grant and I first went stroller skating with Terry and Abby. I hope you guys had as much fun as we did!!

jasonjulialandon said...

Hi there, Amber! Stroller Skating looks like so much fun! Can't make it tomorrow, but would like to go next week. Call me if you are going. Later!
Julie

Rains Family said...

Love the pics of stroller skating! We had such a fun time with Amber and Bryson. Maggie enjoyed it so much she fell asleep! It was a great workout for mom. Big sister Abigail went with us this past Thursday and can't wait to meet Bryson.