Thursday, September 27, 2007

Six Months!!

Bryson is now six months old! It is amazing how much he has grown and changed in those six months. Brian and I have so much fun watching him learn new things and explore everything! He is scooting/crawling all over the place. He doesn't have the full crawl down but he can move really fast with his scootin' version. He is pulling up on anything he can reach. Most often it is Mommy since I am usually sitting in the floor with him. I must say after awhile the constant tugging on my hair and clothes is very annoying. He loves baby food. We have tried peas, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, and pears. He loves the fruit of course. And the most recent news is that he is cutting another tooth. Not the two middle tops ones as you would expect but the right incisor. Is that what it is called? Needless we may have a vampire looking child soon. Tee Hee. Enjoy the pics below!
"Yes I know I am cute!"


I really want to play with Mommy's camera.


Standing like a big boy!

"What Mommy? Am I doing something wrong?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. See you Friday. Nana

ThePoeFam said...

SO precious! And, he's doing so much! I predict "AIM" in the not so distant future! HA!