Sunday, September 2, 2007

Five Months Old!

Bryson is five months old!! At least he was on Monday. I just had my first week of school so needless to say I am a bit behind on my posts. How was my first week you might ask? EXHAUSTING!! But I do enjoy being back with the kids and teachers even though I miss Bryson bunches. Seeing his sweet smile at the end of the day is a joy though.

Look at me mom! I am sitting up. Of course moments after snapping this picture I fell over.


I love playing with Daddy!!


All the family came to see me last weekend. Here I am with Stacy, Gran, and Grandad.


Gran, Grandad, Shaun and I playing! Grandad was looking at a dove that flew by! I bet he wished he had his shotgun.
Playing with Nana and Memaw!
We went to breakfast with Nana and Memaw. I sat in the highchair at a restaurant for the first time!
And the big news is that I have two teeth coming in on the bottom. Hopefully Mommy can get some pictures of them soon!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy first week back!! I miss everyone at school! Love these 5 month pics - Reid is barely starting to sit up too. I got a couple of the same where he fell right over just as soon as I snapped the picture! Good luck with those bottom 2 teeth!

ThePoeFam said...

Look at that sweet boy!!! ... And, I'm just waiting for little teeth to poke through! It should be any day with all of the drooling that we have going on! :)