Sunday, September 9, 2007

Daddy LOVES Changing Dirty Diapers!

Daddy loves changing dirty diapers. Bryson created a doozy of one this afternoon. I informed Brian that I changed the last three and it was his turn. We usually play rock, paper, scissors but I laid down the law this time. Brian decided he needed a smell disabling device (a clothespin) to survive the diaper change. Let me tell you it was VERY funny!
Daddy's clothespin in action!

"Mommy why are you laughing so hard?"

The whole scene in ALL its glory! Minus the censored parts!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Matt loves changing diapers as much as Brian! Although, I like your system of who does them...

ThePoeFam said...

SOOO Funny! I have actually been impressed with Matt's willingness! ...and he hasn't gotten sick yet! :)

Unknown said...

at least you have to give him credit for being creative...Bryson will love these pictures some day. I know I enjoy them. Nana