Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scooterbug!

Scooterbug is my new nickname for Bryson. He is still not fully crawling but definitely making his way wherever he wants to go. Earlier this week when Brian was watching him, he discovered the fun of tearing apart one of my catalogs.

"Mommy forget all those expensive toys. Just give me magazines!"


"Am I doing something wrong?"




"I LOVE my Big Tractor book!"

We were playing in the floor with Bryson. Brian decided to see what Bryson would do if he held onto his feet. Bryson just showed us his arm strength with a push up. Pretty impressive! I know I can't do that!

And below more escapades of the scooterbug as he explores the living room!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

he's all over the place! little ones really are incredibly strong -- that push up pic is awesome. i've seen mer doing something similar when she grabs the back of a chair and lifts her legs up at an impossible angle. i'm fairly sure her abs are significantly stronger than mine...okay, totally sure.