Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bryson's New Tricks

Well Bryson certainly is getting big and trying to be as mobile as possible. He had a checkup last week with the doctor. He weighed 18 pounds 10 ounces and was 26 1/2 inches long.
Holding my bottle! Not totally steady but trying real hard!
I was working on school stuff and Bryson was just having fun playing in floor when I looked over and could see my little stinker trying to pull up on his toy basket. So not wanting to miss a shot I grabbed my camera and started clicking.

I could tell he was trying to pull up by the way he was moving his arms. He just couldn't get his feet under him so I moved his feet under him a bit and up he came. Pretty darn amazing. The kid won't be six months old until Friday. We are doomed!




"Mommy look at me!"

Just a couple of cute bathtub pics!

Dasher and Bryson sniffing each other!



2 comments:

Meredith said...

I can't believe he's already trying to pull himself up! He's getting so big-acting! So cute!

Unknown said...

ok where is last week's update. Guess I'll just have to come see for myself. Nana