Monday, July 9, 2007

Two Free Hands


Our sweet Baby Bryson has been a bit grumpy lately. And pretty much driving his parents crazy. All he wants is to be held. So Brian and I spend our evenings passing him off to each other so we can get things done. Brian had finally had it tonight and broke out the Baby Bjourn that we recently got as a present. Brian was very excited that he could eat his desert and hold his beer at the same time. He finally had two free hands. Bryson liked it for awhile but still wanted to walk around the house and wasn't happy just sitting. We are praying that this "grumpy" phase will pass very quickly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cooked a lot of meals with the Bjorn strapped on--and we took Meredith everywhere in it for awhile. Ours had red fabric on the inside, and I actually had a couple people pull me to the side and point out that my daughter was gumming something red and that might be dangerous. Excuse my sarcasm, but SERIOUSLY. Yeah, folks, I'm sure that Baby Bjorn used Red Dye #2 on this fabric. Anyway, just be glad you have a way to free up the hands and enjoy it while he fits in that thing!