Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Random Pics of Friends and Fun!

There is not too much exciting and new in the world of Bryson. Cereal is still a bit iffy in his mind but we are still trying. He sure is having fun rolling over, scooting, and playing with toys. He has really started giggling and it is just too darn cute. I have been trying to get "organized" so I can go back to work (sniff, sniff) and not feel like a crazy mommy. It is going to be hard not being with Bryson all day. He is really getting to be so much fun and such a good, happy baby. Here are some cute pics I took over that last few days of friends, family, and fun.
Christy and John Marshall


Playing with Shaun

"Gran's friend gave me this cool Barney stuffed animal. It is perfect for me to wrap my arms around and take a good bite out of Barney's nose or tail!"

"I am pulling my Dracula move on Barney."



"Oooo Mommy has the camera. Let me give her one of my Hollywood smiles!"


"Since Daddy has been traveling Mommy and I decided to go and visit her friend Karen. Here is a picture of Ellen. She is about to turn two."


"Here I am hanging with Emily. I am one day older than she is. Her mommy and mine enjoyed being in the hospital at the same time. They were just down the hall from each other!"


"Here we are right after we were born. Boy have we gotten big!"

No comments: