Friday, July 13, 2007

Look at my feet Mommy!

Since Brian is traveling again, Bryson and I headed to Gran and Grandad's for a visit. You know they never turn away Bryson when he wants to come visit. Here are just a few funny pics from our visit there.
Grandad propped me up in the floor. I was having more fun watching TV and sticking my feet in the air!
Gran is so nice. She has a comfy crib set up for me when I come to visit. I love to squirm around in my sleep. I was able to turn completely cross ways. Pretty impressive huh!

If you look really carefully you can see Mommy forgot to give me a new diaper before I went to sleep so I left her a huge wet spot when I woke up!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Cute pics!! I can't believe how big he's getting and I want to see him in person! what's your email address if it's different from school? I'm having some friends over next Friday who all have spring babies and we'd love for you to come if you can!

Amber, Brian, and Bryson said...

That sounds great. Just email me at school and I am checking that. I would love to see Reid too!