Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rice Cereal...A Big Hit? Not Sure Yet!

Well we started trying to feed Bryson rice cereal. I tried for the first time last week. I think I made it too thin and it really just kept running out of his mouth. So we tried for a second time last night using a thicker mixture. He did better this time. He wasn't quite sure why I kept sticking the spoon in his mouth. He frowned everytime I did. Once he got used to that I think he actually maybe ate some. He seemed to enjoy putting his fingers in his mouth more. He obviously didn't get too much because he drained a bottle dry an hour later. Anyway the pictures were cute and fun so enjoy Bryson's messy face.
"Mommy are you sure about this. I would much rather just have a bottle!"

"Should I keep it in my mouth?"

"Mmmm tasty fingers. Maybe I will just lick it off my fingers instead."

"Messy mouth but what a cute face!"

1 comment:

ThePoeFam said...

SOOO FUN! I hope we get the ok next week to start rice cereal!!! Look for pics coming soon! ... Hope you're having a fun summer with that sweet boy!