Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth of July Everyone From Bryson

Happy Fourth of July everyone! We had a great day at Gran and Grandad's. We had a bunch of family get together for some good eats and fun. Of course we spent a great deal of time oooing and ahhing over Bryson. Just a few highlights from the day! As you can see Bryson had a really good time!

Of course I was the center of attention.

Everyone took lots of pictures of me!

Talking to Gran. Telling her all about the day.


Hanging out with Grandad!

We had to have some "official" Fourth of July pictures with his patriotic bear! Bryson was a bit grumpy but I managed to get a few good shots. I of course had to add what I imagine Bryson is thinking!
"Okay Mr. Bear. You are getting a little too close. Keep your distance now."

" Okay maybe you are a good bear. Come and give me a great big HUG!!"

"Mmmm.. You look mighty tasty too. Let me gnaw on your cheek for a bit."

Mommy and I had to have our picture together too. Dasher decided he needed to be in the shot also!




No comments: