Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our First Major Tantrum

Bryson has had fits before but mainly when he is really tired and you wake him up before he wants too. Not so much when you take something away. He might cry a bit but get over it pretty quickly. That all changed today. This morning I headed to a consignment store on the search for a jogging stroller. Bryson fell in love in one of those oh so noisy ball popping push toys. He ran it all over the store. It was only $2.99 so I bought it. When we went to the car he was furious that I took it away so we could get in the car and leave. He proceeded to have a 5-7 minute crying fit. He cried all the way across Allen. Let's just say I didn't get to finish my errands.
The Fit

The toy at the center of all the turmoil! I finally got it back out tonight for him to play with outside.


These pictures have nothing to do with the fit but he was too cute waving at all the cars that drove by.

No comments: