Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

Bryson and I are certainly enjoying our lazy summer days. Just a few pictures of what we have been doing.


Brian's mom bought us baby dolls for Christmas before Bryson was born. Bryson now loves playing with them. He will give them big hugs and makes them clap their hands.



Bryson and I having been taking a stroller fitness class. It is giving me some exercise, and Bryson loves seeing the other kids and being outside. I am however extremely out of shape so I have been very sore and can be seen sucking wind during our "power walk" time.

My friend, Karen, and her girls, Emily and Ellen are in the class too.

Our first trip swimming. Karen has a pool so we headed over for a little swim. Bryson hadn't done the pool yet. He was a little skiddish at first but was soon standing on the step and splashing in the water.


He didn't like it when Mommy got out of the pool to take the pictures.

My father wears a magnetic bracelet to help with his arthritis. Bryson LOVES playing with it and wearing it. So I got out some of my old jewerly that I don't wear anymore. Boy did he loves putting it on and off. Don't you just love that grin!

No comments: