Sunday, August 12, 2007

What's Happening in the Exciting World of Bryson?

Well really not too much new. He is just as cute as ever. He is starting to be able to sit up. He uses his hands to act like a tripod and hold himself steady. He can also sit up if holding onto a hand. Yesterday he started getting up on his hands and knees with his head up. He doesn't quite have it down yet, but I am sure he will be crawling before long. He is doing great with cereal now. He will open his mouth and grab my hand to pull the spoon into his mouth. I really think he likes eating. Tee Hee. Tomorrow he will start with the sitter so I can work at school some this week. I think he will do great. It is me that I am worried about.:) Here are some pictures from the last week. Enjoy! Playing with the blanket Gran made me and as usual chewing on my fingers.

My buddy Emily came over to play. She really likes looking at her hand. We had fun playing in the floor!

This is Lu Lu. She is going to take care of me while Mommy works. Boy does she like babies!

Flying through the air with Daddy!


Sitting up! I am using my tripod tactic below!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, you said he sits like a tripod, sweet.