Thursday, August 16, 2007

My First Haircut!

Bryson came into the world with a pretty significant amount of hair. He however has lost a great deal of it on the sides and back of his head. The hair at the very top continued growing creating a very funny "old man comb over" style. So I decided that it was time for a haircut. We headed to my wonderful stylist, Linda Marie, who gave Bryson a new short do (on top at least). Bryson was much more interested in chewing on the bright red smock that he wore and continually turning his head to see all the cool things in this new place. Needless to say it was challenging to get the hair cut but we were successful. Enjoy the pics from Bryson's first haircut!
This is Linda Marie. She cuts Mommy's hair all the time.

"Mommy what is going on here? I am not too sure about this."

"Mmm. This red thing sure is tasty!"

"Why is Mommy holding me so tight? It is like she doesn't want me to move or something!"
" All done! Now I am a stud muffin!"
"Mommy saved my hair for the baby book!"

No comments: