Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Know I Have Been Bad!

Okay everyone! I am so sorry I have been such a blog slacker. So check out below for some Bryson updates. I promise to be better in the future. I do have a rather extensive list of excuses for my lack of blogging.

1. Brian has been holding the pictures hostage on his computer. He is always "messing with" his computer and now I don't have access to the pictures from my laptop as I once did.

2. You might ask, "Amber, why don't you just use Brian's computer?" Well because he is ALWAYS on it unless he is asleep and then I am asleep too.

3. You might also ask, "Why don't you just use the pictures off the camera card before he puts them on the computer?" Well because he is ALWAYS blogging and he seems to beat me to the pictures. Then he DELETES them off the camera card.

4. I know that it sounds like I am totally blaming Brian (of course much of it is his fault), so I will leave you with one final reason for my lack of blogging. Pure LAZINESS.

So to all of you faithful blog readers out there. I promise to be better with keeping up with the entries. Don't give up on me. Keep reading and commenting! Enjoy the updates below!

1 comment:

WMW said...

Yeah! Thanks for the pictures. I love seeing what you all are up to! Bryson is getting so big!