Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter???

I had so hoped for an exciting Easter for Bryson. Church, lunch with the grandparents, Easter egg hunt?? But no, that is not what was in the plan. We spent Easter Sunday afternoon in the Acute Kids Care Clinic with a continuing ear infection with sweet Bryson. I could tell that he felt SO bad. It was sad. He just can't seem to lick this ear infection that has lingered for about 5 weeks. It just seems to come and go. He did have moments of fun when the Motrin kicked in. What would we do without Motrin?
Now how pitiful is this? Poor Bryson.


Bryson's Easter package from Nana

Look at my Elmo and Cookie Monster egg!


Gran gave me a cool elephant chair!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I have a serious request. Please don't post sick-baby pictures ever again. That is the saddest thing I've ever seen. There's just nothing more pitiful than a sick toddler.

Amber, Brian, and Bryson said...

It is pitiful. Isn't it. Sorry for the sadness.