Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Poop in the Bathtub

Okay I had a totally gross Mommy moment tonight. As I was giving Bryson a bath he was playing and I saw something strange floating in the tub. I naturally thought, "What is that? Where did that come from?" and reached to take it out of the tub only to realize that it was POOP! I screamed for Brian and dragged a very unhappy Bryson out of the tub. Bryson really didn't care that there was poop floating in the tub but just that he didn't get to play as long as he would have like. Brian of course asked after I cleaned and disinfected the tub if I got pictures of the event. Of course I didn't because I was so freaked out. You all however are probably grateful that I didn't race for the camera for this event!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had an audio recording of the events... it was most humorous.

see my side of the story here

Unknown said...

Oh dear. I SO feel your pain. A poor, beleaguered parent thinks that he/she can relax for a bit while baby is in the tub. You think you can read a magazine and just stick around and make sure that baby doesn't drown. Unfortunately, baby finds new ways to keep us on our toes. I wish I could tell you that this was the last time this would happen. I cannot.

WMW said...

thanks for the laugh! guess I have it coming one day!